Paper Flow through Analog Signature?
In everyday work, documents such as invoices and contracts often have to be signed. It is not uncommon for these to be processed electronically afterwards. In order for this to be possible, the document must be scanned again. This takes a lot of time and often ends up with multiple versions of a document that nobody knows which is the current one. It is also a waste of paper. By using the electronic signature, the document can always remain in its digital form from creation to archiving. This also leads to a reduction in costs.
The Solution: Electronic Signatures from Signotec!
Since July 1st, 2016, the electronic signature has been recognized by the EU-wide eIDAS regulation. With the Signotec products, "advanced electronic signatures" are generated in accordance with ISO (PDF standard). The signatures have the following characteristics:
- It is exclusively assigned to the signatory
- It enables the signatory to be identified
- It is produced using resources that the signatory can keep under their sole control
- It is linked to the data to which it relates in such a way that any subsequent changes to the data are recognized
The technology required consists of the following elements:
- An electronic writing pad to record the signature
- Software with which the visual and biometric features are incorporated into the document and which reliably protects the document against manipulation
- An interface that transfers the signed document to an existing document management system without media discontinuity
- A software that checks whether the signature has been provided by the right person and whether the document's integrity is guaranteed.